Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Course Reflection

        I didn’t really know what to expect when I first showed up to Composition class. I was recommended by a friend of mine to take this class with Filip and I’m glad that I did. This class pushed me to write the best that I could. In high school I always did well in my English classes but I had never enjoyed writing at all. I really liked writing in this class because I was able to actually write about things that I found interesting and that I cared about. We watched a lot of interesting things like the Vice Guide to North Korea. I enjoyed the actual class time because it was laid back and we were able to have discussions and be able to speak freely. The blog posts were much better than writing papers all of the time. It was also enjoyable to have a professor who was close to our age because he was much more relatable than most professors. He understands the stress that we are under and understands how to get us interested in a topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment